Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Sunday 27 September 2015

Haunted Halloween House

Hi everyone Debs 2 here and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing with you a project I did that was basically a labor of love.  It took approximately 9 complete hours to do this project over several days and the Weeding was very intense.

 this is how the project look age removing all the vinyl from the edge Leaving me with this outline

the next few pictures will show the progression of the project over the hours






until it was finally complete and I put the vinyl picture on as 11 x 14 white canvas  I must admit I am very proud of the final project and will hang this on my wall for years to come


And finally the finished project

Thanks for stopping by and Hope you enjoyed this as much as i did making it

Debs 2

No comments:

Post a Comment