Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Friday 6 May 2016

Hydrangea Tray

Well it is Friday and today I am excited to share with you my Mother's day gift.  Using the Hydrangea file from Dreaming tree I was able to make this beautiful tray

Each flower has 30 pieces.  I inked all the edges, added marker marks and finished with spritzing with gold shimmer spray 



then on a half styrofoam ball painted green using pearl top pins place the flowers and pinche and form as needed 




Then I made the pots and then glued the ball on to the tops This file is so versatile for any theme, colour etc ... the file does come with MOM or MUM as well as blanks   I can't wait to make one for christmas





Hope you enjoyed this as mush as I did making it 

The file can be found here http://www.3dsvg.com/?affiliates_svg=88

and is called Love you Mom bundle  Also comes with a mailbox card, and a gift box   all for $6.99 great deal for this fun file 

Till next time Peace and happy crafting 

No comments:

Post a Comment