Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Sunday 4 September 2016

Luminary Part One

Hope you are all having a great Labour day weekend  Today I want to share with you this great file I got from Dreaming Tree in their Autumn Section  The file is from the  Autumn Decor SVG Bundle  You can get it free right now if you spend $9.98 in their store just put the code  FREEGIFT


Here she is I just love it!!!  The top with the mum looks so real and elegant

And here she is in the dark all lit up

Is she not beautiful !!!!!


As you can see I really love this file and it was so easy to put together   Can't wait to put my Christmas spin on it
Coming soon is the  Lantern from the bundle

Click here to purchase the file for only $6.99

Dreaming Tree SVGs


No comments:

Post a Comment