Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Christmas Tree Box Card

Happy Humpday!

I have to let you know that I simply love making the projects from http://simplycraftysvgs.com  First of all, all of their projects go together quickly and easily.  The sizing is spot on so you don't have to worry about certain pieces "not fitting correctly".  A few days go I shared my version of their Christmas Tree Pick-up truck.  The Christmas Box Card set contains three (3) super cute cards.  The file can be found at http://simplycraftysvgs.com/shop/holidays/christmas-box-card-set/.  This is the picture of the cards contained in the set:

For today's project, I made the Christmas Tree Box card.  I added my own touch to the card to "make it mine".  I happen to like using gestures I my projects.  For the snow at the bottom and sides of the card, I used Faber-Castell Glitter Bead Gel.  This Gel is fun to work with and you can add color to it by using a little bit of your favorite color reinkers!  For the tops of the trees, I used Faber Castell Whipped Spackle and while it was still wet, sprinkled on a little clear glitter!  You can also add color to the Whipped Spackle using your reinkers.  And for the tree ornaments, I used Platinum Stickles Glitter Glue for the garland,  and for the ornaments I used some of my glitter dots I had in my stash.  So here's my take on this card!!  I hope you enjoy this post and thanks for looking!





Deb R.

#debrauch2
#simplycraftysvgs

1 comment: