Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Monday 15 May 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #123 FLOWERS



Welcome to a new challenge over at  Crafty Gals Corner  The theme this week is Flowers which if you following me you know i love and most cards i make contain flowers
This week I used  Beautiful Day by Miss Daisy Stamps    Being a country girl myself  i can just visualize this little girl looking out into the pasture watching the horses Hope you like her




This weeks sponsors for the challenge are:


 Prize: 3 Winners!!
1. $10 Gift certificate 
2.  1 digital image 
3. 1 digital image 


Join us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group to meet the artists, 
share fun & inspiration, receive freebies and special deals. See you there!


Digital Delights 


Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Prize: $5 gift Certificate 



So come on out and play and join us in this weeks Challenge 
Hope to see you there 
Debs 2


1 comment: